A Threadless design I’m working on. Feedback?
The St Mary’s bluffs were lit up today pre-storm (at St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino)
Nothing makes me feel at home quite like bare feet in the beginning of summer.
Sometimes when I’m homesick I like to just stand in the natural foods section of the grocery store.
Take me to an actual health food store and I’ll start jumping up and down a bit.
Northern Lights – felt tip pens, jell pen, and pencil crayons
Pine tree. 2012
This looks like a puzzle tree to me, if you smell between the cracks in the bark you can smell vanilla.
I love trees.
- Feeling of Accomplishment (studying wise) (hopefully)
- Bubble Tea!
- Perhaps Pizza?
Through Exam Period
- Sushi with friends I haven’t seen in a while (ALL YOU CAN EAT FUN)
- Maybe Glee and pink lemonade with dinner after Biochem
- Eating a lot of chocolate, and feeling justified in doing so
- Lori is going to paint my finger nails like CANDY CANES, how great is that?
- Making use of some of those pi bucks AT LEAST getting a new book for the plane home
- Presents! Giving, Getting, Making
- Secret Craft Projects (for _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ )
- Seeing the Fam
- And Bethany!
- And Cranbrookians! (Grossmans, Jane + friends , Jordo and Dana, whoever else is around)
- And James + Fam
- Magic with James and Stephane and Johanna (and Annie and Clyde?)
- Finally get to play Mad Scientist University again
- perhaps enamelling?
- Games night with Juanita 🙂
- Some relaxation
- Getting the Tree with Daddy!
- Nail polish fun
- Creative Projects from my creative project list (including but not limited to photo organization and uploads, quote thing, more ordinary superhero comics, random article topics I’ve been saving up, and printing some photos)
- Girls night with Katie + Sora + Anita + Casey
- I’ll live next door to Sora and Anita and Casey!
- More time to visit Renison 🙂
- Magic with Kelvin, possibly tourny, possibly convince Sean to play
- Plan to see other friends: Haddie, Max, Ann, Jeff, Laura etc.
- Rockclimbing in Toronto
- Go visit JAMES FLYNN!
- Should probably make some plans with other on campus shads as well 😉
- Badminton with anyone who’s up for it
- NRG Marketing <3
- WIN Marketing <3
- Lots of Marketing <3
- Prezi tutorial for froshlings
- Probably will get to go to WIN seminars as a perk of my job at WIN =D
- More regular skype calls with Bethany/James/Jane
- Get cooking and chemistry going again (my attempt to encourage myself to cook by documenting it)
- More nerdfighterly things
- Get better at InDesign and Photoshop
- Perhaps write some letters, or poetry, or maybe the articles for tumblr are enough.
- TIME FOR READING AGAIN AHHHH!
- More stamp making
- I will live in an actual house 😀
Okay, now that I am overwhelmed by the amount of fun things I will be trying to fit in the next while I will be off to my studying.
Liquid Lights are custom built, industrial designed light installations that experiment with the fusion of art, function and environmental consciousness. Liquid Lights create a visual reminder of the precious commodity that water is and our need to protect this natural resource. LED lights, recycled plumbing and hardware, hand sculpted glass drops and found objects are incorporated to contribute to the zero footprint movement in the form of Liquid Light.
5% of all profits go towards the education and action on global water justice issues.