10 Questions That Create Success
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
I have never been particularly interested in reading news articles, but I absolutely love the ‘5 things you need to know in the news’ emails I get from linkedin each week. They vary from strategies to use in the workplace, exciting research, and the latest buzz surrounding start ups. We get so many automated emails these days, from mailing lists, facebook, goodreads, what these people are up to, what you’re friend likes, 50% off this book etc. but this is one of the only ones I actually save and read. If you have a linkedin account I highly recommend taking a look at these emails.